Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ok, my post for the day is kind of cheating, as it lacks any creativity on my own part, but check out the Lowther's website! (There have some great articles and videos)

In fact, you'll probably hear a good deal about them in the months/years to come, so perhaps I should go ahead and "introduce" you.

Meet the Lowther Family: Roger, Abi, and their 3 sons, and you'll just have to trust me that they are truly awesome people :) You can see more about them on their site, but the basics are that Roger and Abi are professional musicians also working through Mission to the World, and I'll be serving with them in Tokyo next year! Roger is currently in the states for a few weeks, and I had the chance to meet with him last week, which was very exciting. Until I am in Tokyo myself, I am enjoying hearing about their past/current ministries, and starting my ministry by praying. For example, this weekend Roger is at the big Missions Conference: will you join me in praying for his time there, safe travels, and Abi and the boys in Tokyo?

No comments:

Post a Comment