Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ever notice how "vocation" is almost exactly like "vacation"? :)

Over the past weeks, well, months, I have had "vocation" on my mind quite a bit. There is the obvious: call to ministry in Japan, but also my current vocation(s) that I often don't value enough. I was reminded of this again last night as I was encouraged by a great friend to take advantage of the present. Only somehow, it sounded way less cheesy when he said it :)

In addition to preparing for ministry in Japan next year, I have a calling NOW to the awesome people all around me, and plenty of things to do and glorify God through. One of those fun things I get to glorify God through is my current calling as a music student, and my plan was to post a few songs to share a little bit of that with you. However, that is turning out to be harder than I anticipated, so stay tuned! I'll figure it out one of these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment