Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bon Voyage!... to me : )

Tomorrow I head out for the completion of my training: a 1 month Cross-Cultural Ministries Internship in Belgium! I'll do my very best to keep you guys updated, and hopefully have a few pictures up later this week. This picture is obviously not Belgium since I'm not there yet: it's from my flight to Tokyo last summer. However, I think the icy view is very appropriate: as silly as it sounds, the biggest "worry/fear" my brain keeps coming back to today is: I'm going to freeze my butt off! : )

Prayer is, as always, welcome and very appreciated!
-for good, strong relationships to grow with the 10 others at the training, our mentors/leaders, the church I get connected with...
-for health, strength and perseverance, especially the next few days as I begin adjusting to the time change, weather, and culture shock.
-for a good attitude and open mind to soak in every second of this month: learning from everyone I come in contact with. As a dear lady told me this morning- keep my eyes open for God: His presence, His work, His amazing providence, His beauty (or something along those lines).

And now...time to start this journey off right: with a good night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment