Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas!

Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! I've been busy playing and relaxing with family, so I thought I'd share a few pictures from the past few weeks of celebration with the whole Honea clan (parents, 8 siblings (well, 3 are siblings-in-law), and 3 nieces!)


Within 3 weeks we have the big celebration (Christmas), New Years of course, and also an anniversary and 5 birthdays...it's pretty much a constant party :)

Which means, of course, lots of baking and eating!

My youngest niece loved the piano (as do her 3 year old sisters, who now won't play until I put music on the stand- very amusing). But for a 1 year old playing piano, much like eating food, is apparently most enjoyable as a full body experience. (And all this time I've only been using my fingers!)

I also enjoyed lots of time with my "family" at 1st Pres, Danville. I had the privilege of leading music one Sunday (along with bells and vocal choirs!), and accompanied the family/kids Christmas Eve service (on piano and clarinet). I'm praising God for all of this sweet time with my big and "small" family, and His gift of music that we can share together. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment