Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm like the flash!



I realized I haven't ever blogged about what I actually do now- oops! Partly because I had no photographic proof. But now I do! See? I loved having the opportunity this past week to share more with my home church about what I'll be doing in Japan and why. And that means I had some paparazzi handy, so now there's evidence that I really am raising support :) I love talking with people about Japan, how God's working there, and His marvelous gift of music.





Whenever there's a piano I always incorporate some music. (A simple arrangement of "Sakura" and Sinding's "Rustle of Spring" are two of my favorites: very different pieces, but fun to compare their themes of spring, hope, and beauty)

I'm always blurry in pictures because I move around too much (hence the flash reference), so my brother helped me stage a quick photo-shoot afterwards. Much better, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment