Saturday, October 22, 2011

Anybody want to come visit? :)


I just heard about this the other day, and will definitely let you know when the official application website is announced. That's right, in an effort to boost tourism Japan is giving away 10,000 free round-trip plane tickets to Japan! Pretty awesome, right? So you should all come visit me. You know you want to ;) You could watch a sumo match, climb Mt.Fuji, take a peaceful stroll through some gorgeous gardens...I believe the only catch is they're specifically looking for people who will spread the word about how awesome Japan is: influential bloggers and such. But if you're interested it's definitely worth a shot, so I'll keep you posted whenever the application is released.

















The next big step for me to get to Japan is to complete my training (an excellent month of classroom and first-hand learning about crossing cultures), and the deadline to register is just 3 weeks and 3 days away! We're supposed to have 50% of monthly support pledged before registering, and I'm currently at 28%. Please pray with me this week for God to supply in His perfect way and time, and to guide my mind as I plan, my mouth as I speak, and my hands as I work during this coming week of support-raising. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment