Saturday, May 21, 2011

Where in the World is Ellie?

I'm actually back in Danville! ...for now.

Tomorrow I leave for Living in Grace, a conference/discipleship training/retreat/thing for itinerant missionaries like myself. It has the potential to be an incredible time of growth, quiet time of rest with God, hopefully meeting some new friends...all kinds of good stuff. Plus it's not too far from Asheville, NC, (one of the best cities ever) so it has to be good, right?

For now...this was last week:
Those are a few pictures of my sister Denise and her girls, who I got to spend 9 days with on my way home...aren't they awesome? It was a really good week of playing with the girls, reading lots of books, (changing lots of diapers), late-night talks about life, and of course, making lots of cookies :)

1 comment:

  1. late night talks about life...we will do that soon! I wish we could have done that with denise too!

    ReplyDelete