Thursday, March 26, 2015

What Does CAT Do All Day?

CAT Magazine: A picture book of everyday life and activities during my time with Community Arts Tokyo so far (2012 - 2014). What does it look like to support church-planting through the arts in Japan? Here are a few snapshots!

As I raise support I've enjoyed showing this simple book of pictures (including faces of many people I love!) to old and new friends around the US. People keep suggesting I make a digital copy others can view and share, so I'm finally taking their advice and giving it a try. Click the link above and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures! This really is the kind of storybook I love to see!

    Thanks for the digital presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures! This really is the kind of storybook I love to see!

    Thanks for the digital presentation!

    ReplyDelete