Tuesday, April 26, 2011

もういちど /mou ichido/ say what?!

Ok, so really もういちど means "one more time", or "pardon", but all of that to say, I am officially learning Japanese! That's right, all my undergrad classes are over, so starting yesterday I'm studying Japanese 1 hour a day, 6 days a week. We'll see how this goes... If nothing else, I can drive myself completely insane by watching videos like these:

That song is kinda catchy... ;)

Oh, and no, don't worry, I'm not really basing my study on painful youtube videos. I'm learning the real way: by watching lots of anime. (I'm kidding! I'm kidding!)

But seriously, learning Japanese is important to me, and I hear it's pretty tough, so all prayers for perseverance (and people to practice with over the coming months) would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment