Thursday, January 6, 2011

To wristband, or not to wristband

Support raising thought of the week: I'm considering having some bracelets made. You know the little silicone ones?

Current design idea: white inside, red outside, with "Let Your Light Shine" in white on one side and "Tokyo, Japan" on the other

Current distribution idea: they would be given out to supporters*, one free band per person/ family, and extras could be purchased

Let me know what you think
:
~Awesome! Do it! I want one!
~Well, sure. Why not?
~No! Seriously? Bad idea.



By the way, I have spent the week doing more than thinking about bracelet/wristband/things. I have been visiting my wonderful sister and her family! This is the newest member: Lucy is two and a half weeks old and so cute!









*supporter= signed up through MTW to give financially and/or through prayer. Go here for more information/online giving, or let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment