Thursday, January 13, 2011

Take it to the Lord in Prayer

It's official: I am two days in to my last semester of college - crazy! The blog for this week is something I'll probably write more and more often: prayer requests! Below are a few of the things on my mind and heart this week:

Join me in praying that it is a semester full of growth: academically and musically, but most of all growth in Christ (and that I would encourage others to grow!)

My younger sister, Anna, has her first surgery for juvenile glaucoma next week: pray for continued peace (mainly for her, but all of our family as well) and God's touch of healing.

The seminary in Nagoya, Japan recently bought a new building- yay! But I just heard this from them yesterday: "A government official is stubbornly refusing to give approval for non-profit religious use of the new building, which jeopardizes everything." Pray for the softening of the official's heart, and that God would lift the spirits of the missionaries and Japanese Christians during this struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment