Thursday, September 30, 2010

Story Time


That's right, Story time! Many people ask me, why Japan? Well, for many reasons. Today I'll just set the stage with the beginning of the story:

My journey to Japan started with a 10 month trip, that I unfortunately do not remember at all. But I have a few stories passed down to me from my parents. One of my favorites is when they went to visit a temple- really cool cultural experience, right? Wrong! The second they crossed the threshold, I started screaming my head off. Idol worship? Not this kid.

Yep, made in Japan. I was going to post a picture of an awesome "Made in Japan" tattoo, but well, let's just say if you get it done, you might as well do it right: Barbie-style.
...maybe I should go with a classier picture...






Here we go. Much better. "Made in Japan." We see it everywhere, and I have the privilege of claiming that statement.




And just for the record, no, I do not have a tattoo...yet ;)

1 comment:

  1. Just changed my oil in my car today... And I fear Fiona (or Fifi for short) is practically tattooed to my life! I just can't see myself separating from my 2000 Toyota Camry ... Even if she has 219,000 miles. We have a history... And that is a mark that isn't going away :-) Thanks Japan!

    ReplyDelete