Thursday, September 9, 2010

こんにちは, aka Hi!

As you may have noticed, my name is Ellie, which comes from the Greek meaning "shining light", which as you also may have noticed, is the theme of the blog (spiffy, eh?). My inspiration is even spiffier: Christ's words found in Matthew 5:14-16, "You are the light of the world... let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." That is my aim. To take all the love, and gifts, and, well, light, God has given me, and shine it out generously to others.

Right now, my adventure is focused on my journey to become an official missionary. The next step in the process is to go to a week of Interview and Orientation this month in order to, Lord willing, become a missionary to Tokyo, Japan with Mission to the World- pretty exciting!



[* if you have stumbled upon this page, my deepest apologies for your eyes as I attempt to navigate the blogging world and get it presentable, but hopefully by the time you read this, it is beautiful]

No comments:

Post a Comment