Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm not dead yet! (*in an awesome British accent*)

For anyone wondering what happened to me and the weekly posts...I'm still alive, I promise!

Major happenings:

~Last Saturday was my Senior Piano Recital, so the highest hurdle of my undergraduate education is now complete - phew! Praise God for a successful performance (and a peaceful spirit for this perfectionist who wishes she could just go back and fix...)

~I leave this Friday, the 11th, for a 1 week mission to Paris, France with 10 others from the college ministry at Pinelake here in Jackson, MS. Go here for more information on this exciting opportunity. And please pray: that we would allow God to fill us with His abundant love and strength so that we might overflow to those we meet in Paris. (Or as I like to say, let His light shine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment